for the home grower
Outdoor Cannabis Cultivation 101
This intensive workshop is designed and taught by professional growers, covering all aspects of successful, organic outdoor growing and harvesting.
- Introduction to strains: Sativas v Indicas.
- Seeding, cloning and preparing starts.
- Plant media and soil recipes and life cycle nutrients.
- Plant Manipulation, monitoring and tending.
- Organic solutions for pests and disease.
- Harvesting, curing and storage.
- Avoiding common mistakes and pitfalls.
Saturday November 3rd 2018 - 5pm -
3577 N. Figueroa St, Los Angeles CA 90065
- Class Fee: $95. Each class limited to 15 Participants.
- You must be 21 or over to attend.
- No seeds or plants available for sale.
- Class fees are non refundable