for the home grower
Outdoor Cannabis Cultivation 101
This intensive workshop is designed and taught by professional growers, covering all aspects of successful, organic outdoor growing and harvesting.
- Introduction to strains: Sativas v Indicas.
- Seeding, cloning and preparing starts.
- Plant media and soil recipes and life cycle nutrients.
- Plant Manipulation, monitoring and tending.
- Organic solutions for pests and disease.
- Harvesting, curing and storage.
- Avoiding common mistakes and pitfalls.
Reserve now by emailing us at email@example.com for payment and registration instructions.
- July 21st 2018 - 5pm -
- July 28th 2018 - 5pm -
- August 4th 2018 - 5pm -
- August 11th 2018 - 5pm -
- August 18th 2018 - 5pm -
- August 25th 2018 - 5pm -
All Classes held at Fig Earth Supply 3577 N. Figueroa St, Los Angeles CA 90065
- Class Fee: $95. Each class limited to 15 Participants.
- You must be 21 or over to attend.
- No seeds or plants available for sale.
- Class fees are non refundable